Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
1-1.5 lbs cooked pasture raised chicken cut into chunks
1 cup cream of mushroom soup (this is a primal friendly one I recommend)
2 cups sour cream
2 tbs cooking fat (ghee, coconut oil, or lard)
3 medium jalapeno peppers, chopped and seeded
1 cup chopped white onion
2 cups raw cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat your cooking fat in a medium skillet on medium heat until it melts, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the jalapeno peppers and onions and cook for about 7-8 minutes until soft.
- While the jalapeno peppers and onions are cooking, pour the chicken in a9x11 glass baking pan.
- When the jalapeno peppers and onions are finished cooking pour them over the chicken in the glass baking pan.
- Mix the sour cream and the cream of mushroom soup together in a medium mixing bowl until incorporated.
- Take half of the cheese and sprinkle it on the chicken, jalapeno pepper, and onion mixture.
- Pour the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup mixture on top of the mixture in the glass pan.
- Pour remaining half of the cheese over the sour cream and cream of mushroom mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted.