Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
4-6 tbls cooking fat of choice, separated (tallow, ghee, or coconut oil)
4 slices of bacon
2 lbs riced cauliflower (I like to use frozen, but fresh is also good)
1/2 c chopped carrots
1/2 c peas (fresh or frozen)
1 lbs shrimp (peeled, deveined, and rinsed with cold water)
Tamari Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos to taste
1. Heat 2 tbls cooking fat in a medium size frying pan and add the bacon slices. Cook until it’s cooked to your liking. After the bacon is done cooking chop the cooked bacon and set aside.
2. While the bacon is cooking, heat 2 tbls cooking fat in another medium size frying pan, add the eggs, and scramble them. Cook until it’s to your liking and set aside.
3. If needed, add more cooking fat to the pan the bacon was cooked in. Heat the pan on medium heat and cook the shrimp until it turns pink. Turn off the heat and keep shrimp for later.
4. In the medium size frying pan you cooked the eggs in add 2 tbls cooking fat and heat the pan on medium heat. Add the carrots, peas, and cauliflower. Stir, cover, and cook until vegetables are cooked through.
5. When the vegetables are cooked through add the eggs, bacon, and shrimp to the vegetable mixture and stir until combined. Add tamari soy sauce or coconut amino acids to taste.