Meatloaf is one of my favorite “regulars” to have on the menu in our house because there are endless variations with meatloaf. There are so many delicious and nutritious ingredients you can add to meatloaf to have variety with your meals.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-45 minutes
1 lbs ground grass-fed beef or bison
1 whole egg
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
4 medium mushrooms chopped
½ c raw milk blue cheese or chopped/shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c chopped onions
Organic ketchup, hot sauce or BBQ sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl with your hands or in a stand up mixer using the flat paddle until combined.
3. Place meat mixture in a glass loaf pan.
4. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes until meat is cooked to your preference.
5. Let cool about 5 minutes before enjoying.
6. Top with organic ketchup, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce.