Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
3 c broth of choice (chicken, beef, bone, or vegetable)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
4 cooked sausages
1 c sliced mushrooms
1 lbs chopped fresh or frozen broccoli
Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning (optional)
Shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
Sour cream (optional)
1. Combine the broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes in a medium saucepan. Stir to combine.
2. Slice the sausage into bite size pieces.
3. Add the sausage, mushrooms, and broccoli to the broth mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Heat the soup on medium high heat until the broccoli and mushrooms are cooked stirring occasionally. This should take about 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve in bowls and top with sea salt, black pepper, parmesan cheese and sour cream if desired.