Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
5 zucchinis or yellow squash (or a combination of both)
1 tbls cooking fat of choice
1 can (15 oz) organic tomato sauce
1 can (14.5oz) organic diced tomatoes
1 can (6 oz) organic tomato paste
1 tbls olive oil
1 tbls Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
4 cooked grass-fed beef sausage links, cut into small pieces
1. Use your spiralizer to spiralize the zucchini/squash using the blade of your choice depending on how thick you like your zoodles. Set zoodles aside.
2. Combine tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder or pressed garlic cloves, broccoli, and sausage links in a medium saucepan.
3. Stir and heat on medium for about 15-20 minutes or until broccoli and sausage are heated through. Stir every few minutes to make sure the sauce it not sticking to the bottom of the sauce pan.
4. While the spaghetti sauce is heating up, melt 1 tbls cooking fat in large skillet for 3-4 minutes. Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and cook covered for about 7-10 minutes until the consistency is to your liking, stirring occasionally.
5. Strain the zoodles in a colander just as you would regular pasta as there will be water from the zucchini.
6. Place cooked zoodles on a plate and top with sauce.