Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
1 15 oz can pure pumpkin
1 1/2 c half-n-half
2 large eggs
3/4 c coconut sugar
2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a stand up or hand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes until combined. Make sure there are no pumpkin spice chunks.
3. Pour pie mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until the pie is set (i.e. it doesn't jiggle).
7. Enjoy by itself or with high quality whipped cream!